Our website uses a Creative Commons licence for the articles we publish. So unless otherwise noted, you can republish our articles online or in print for free. You just have to credit us and link to us, and you can’t edit our material or sell it separately.
- Unless you have express permission from the author, you can’t edit our material. If you need to edit our content significantly, please contact us.
- You have to credit our authors and partner institutions — ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, Institution”.
- You have to credit Microeconomic Insights — ideally at the top of the article and include our logo — with a link back to either our home page, Microeconomic Insights or (preferably) the specific article URL on our website.
- It’s OK to put our articles on pages with ads, but you can’t sell our material separately.
- You should credit our images separately if you reuse them. They are all licensed under Creative Commons.
- You can republish individual articles, but you can’t systematically republish all of our articles.
- Our articles are licensed under Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives, which explain the legal details.